Greg's injury that was described as very minor by Portland management now has him missing another 7-10 days.
The ESPN video in that link not surprisingly drags out another Sam Bowie reference, which got old a while ago. I mean, Sam Bowie played 76 games his rookie year. Oden has been plagued by far more injuries up to this point in his career than Bowie was during his early years. With that in mind comparing Oden to Sam Bowie is actually kind of insulting to Sam Bowie right now. That was the most depressing sentence to ever exist on this blog.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Blazers not exactly in danger of picking up disgus...
- Weakened Pondering: When Przybilla gets his 30...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Covertly blogging from work...
- Akeem Scott is still Akeem Scott
- DeceptivelyQuick enters the terrible 2s
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Ho You Fat edition
- Weakened Pondering: Helping to increase your LaMar...
- DeceptivelyQuick interviews "Rudy Fernandez"
- It is a good night to hate the Lakers
- Weakened Pondering: Blazers production by position...
- Gary Payton's Twitter: THE BEST THING IN THE HISTO...
- What a shock: Oden to miss a bunch more games
- Shaq may be getting out-twittered by the Glove
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2008 (261)