Saturday, December 5, 2009

And into the abyss we fall

"I'm going to wear a black patch on my shirt all year in memory of the Blazers 2009-10 season. Gone before your time. We will remember."

"In a different era Oden would have been dominant. For example, in the 2099 NBA they will have bionic legs that they can just strap on."

"Hey NBA, there's a new contender in the John Wall sweepstakes."

"At least all that Roy/Miller ridiculousness is probably over now. Probably."

"I'm so happy that all those Bowie people get to be proven right. I'm selfless like that."


3 comments:

KNEE JERK NBA said...

Yep. You think they'll resign him now or does he bail?

Anonymous said...

To think... it got even worse and we're still winning.

Authentic Jerseys said...

Greg Oden, Mr. Glass I don't think so!