Thursday, May 8, 2008

I dunno, what do YOU want to do?

It is an interesting time of year to operate a non-playoff team blog. By "interesting" of course I mean "not interesting." For this team, the season is over. Even things in Finland have seemingly come to a close for a little while. Ooey-gooey blogger delight stuff like the draft lottery, draft, summer league, and free agency/trades are still a little ways off.

A blogger in such situations does have options. One could rehash the same old crap (we want a pointg--aaaaah I'm stabbing myself in the face!). You could comment on other teams/players (do you still like me after this?). Or you could just go insane for a while. The only thing you can't do is stop the blogging. The blogging must continue.

In the spirit of perseverance in the face of laziness, I present to you one of my all-time youtube favorites:



I realize I may have just chosen the insanity route.

4 comments:

gudmund said...

Why did Dalton just let them walk into the bar in the first place? And don't they have a gun behind the counter?

gudmund said...

If only they had a point guard, they could have prevented that fiasco ...

Jack Brown said...

Dalton has a degree in Philosophy from NYU, so you know, I imagine he was lost deep in thought about existentialism or something.

If only they had a PG...and knew who the Blazers primary SF should be! God help us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.