Click here and see the court design of every NBA team. Below is your Portland Trailblazers:
I've never complained about this before, but seeing all the court designs side by side really seems to show the lameness of the Blazers' font. Portland has an awesome team, a solid abstract artsy logo, and that stupid red-outlined sort of italicized gray corny font spelling out the team name. It reeks of trying too hard.
This is supposed to be a season full of nods to the old school, right? Why not go back to something like this, and leave it.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Nuggets Blazers Recap
- Vote Bust a Bucket Or Die
- Portland Trailblazers: Worst font in basketball?
- Ron Artest's latest: Afghan Women
- I heard that JJ Redick is a dope rapper
- Batum Out. This season sucks already.
- JR Rider Watch: North Texas Fresh edition
- Joel Freeland Update: Watch This Man! Edition
- Great Brandon Roy Picture
- The C Word
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Bum ankle edition
- Ron Artest is looking for a Georgetown Girl
- Brandon Roy a top 10 player
- Chris Dudley for Governor?
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Block Party! Edition
- Kenny Anderson! KENNY ANDERSON!
- Happy Antoine Walker Appreciation Day!
- Brandon Roy's star power growing
- Sun Yue waived by Knicks
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Supercup Edition
- Zach Randolph Watch: 18 pounds and HALF THE FAT! E...
- ▼ October (21)
- ► 2008 (261)