Monday, August 3, 2009

Petteri Koponen Watch: Freeeeeeeeeedooooom! Edition

Petteri Koponen is back with Finland's national team, probably exactly what he needed after a season of inconsistent minutes and playing out of position.

While the team lost two of three games at a EuroBasket warm-up tournament, our brave Finnagler got major minutes at his natural position. Here are some snippets of his play:
Petteri Koponen was the star of the show with 20 points to go with six rebounds and six assists.
Koponen nevertheless emerged with great credit as he poured in 26 points while Hanno Mottola had 19 and Shawn Huff 14.
Four players finished in double figures as Koponen and Kimmo Muurinen collected 13 points each, Mottola had 12 and Huff 11.
So there you go. Do you feel better? I feel better.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Great sports blog man. I'm going to visit here more often. I have a sports blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. Let me know. Jason

Blog Archive