The entire thing is up over at Bust a Bucket. To enable your laziness, I've also listed the basic points below.
- Virtus starting point guard, Andre Collins, got hurt
- They decided to play a couple pre-season games without signing another point. Koponen played inconsistently
- They signed point guard Scoonie Penn to take the helm
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Improved Edition
- Zach Randolph Watch: Hey, he lost weight, that mea...
- Taurean Green Watch: Learning is fundamental editi...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Enter Scoonie Penn edition
- Those who robbed Cliff Robinson shall be punished
- Jarron Collins going camping with Blazers
- Missing on Hedo looking good already
- JR Rider Watch: Um, arrests probably won't help ed...
- Delonte West is Antonio Banderas from Desperado
- Petteri Koponen Watch: The first day of the rest o...
- Knicks sign Sun Yue
- So now I love Twitter.
- JR Rider Watch: Comeback! Edition
- Huge News: Greg Ostertag Scrimmaging With The Blaz...
- How bored are you? Are you willing to listen to un...
- OK Fine. I'm on Twitter.
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2008 (261)