Our favorite embedded Invisible Finnish Hand Operative H.T. checked in again, and is bringing the crazy:
"Ugh!No, I haven't forgotten my special mission to keep bizarre sports blogs informed about how private Koponen is doing in the Finnish army. Since nothing new is happening and the Finnish league regular season is just three games old, I just decided to keep you entertained with this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD7jO9KlE3g
--> especially wait for the basketball sequence.
That surely is worth watching.
Here's the video. The computer I'm working on right now has no speakers, but even without sound this is pretty amazing:
There's only one Stig Dogg.
You have to wonder, will this glamorous lifestyle suck in our beloved Finnagler? In the States, when a young baller hits the big time friendships with rappers are assured. Fast cars, fast women, wave caps. Does this mean we'll start seeing Stig Dogg courtside? Will the Finnagler start throwing up the Invisible Finnish Hand after completing a sweet play? We can only hope.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- ► 2008 (261)
- Thanks for a good month
- Quick Thoughts, Blazers Debut
- Opening Night
- Scoop Jackson vs. Blogs, its still on
- Catching Up With Joel Freeland
- A void to fill
- Blazers vs Sonics and first impressions
- The case of the missing overweight middle-aged cau...
- R-O-Y, like the award, get it?!?!?
- Hannah Montana and the Blazers go together like, w...
- The allure of Finnish Hip Hop Culture
- Davis Cup Update, You CAN'T come
- Davis Cup Ticket Prices
- Blazers now recruiting mentally unstable
- Fantasy Basketball Starts
- Whats eating Spanish Chocolate?
- NBA Live 08 Update
- Blazers injury bug lashes out at DeceptivelyQuick
- NBA Live 08 Release
- Blazers on Myspace. I know I'm a loser.
- Finnagler in arms, Update!
- Deceptively Quick's Blazers starters
- ▼ October (22)