I'll try to keep my fantasy basketball proclamations of love and pain to a minimum, I really will. But we're gearing up again, and there's too much anticipation in the air to let things go unsaid.
I am still dealing with the pain of last years second place finish, dealt to me via my opponents shrewd Travis Outlaw pick up in the final week of the season. The way he piled up stats in that span of garbage time was truly remarkable. The fact that a Blazer was used against me in such a way made it all the more traumatic, et tu brute?
Et tu indeed.
But now is a new season, I am older and wiser than before. A veterans grit forged by heartbreak. I must avenge my loss. If you would like to join the league I'll be playing in, email me at the link up top and we can roll. If you'd like me to join your league, I will definitely do that too. I have been dreaming of participating in a Finnish league, hopefully the Invisible Finnish Hand will reach out to me.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- ► 2008 (261)
- Thanks for a good month
- Quick Thoughts, Blazers Debut
- Opening Night
- Scoop Jackson vs. Blogs, its still on
- Catching Up With Joel Freeland
- A void to fill
- Blazers vs Sonics and first impressions
- The case of the missing overweight middle-aged cau...
- R-O-Y, like the award, get it?!?!?
- Hannah Montana and the Blazers go together like, w...
- The allure of Finnish Hip Hop Culture
- Davis Cup Update, You CAN'T come
- Davis Cup Ticket Prices
- Blazers now recruiting mentally unstable
- Fantasy Basketball Starts
- Whats eating Spanish Chocolate?
- NBA Live 08 Update
- Blazers injury bug lashes out at DeceptivelyQuick
- NBA Live 08 Release
- Blazers on Myspace. I know I'm a loser.
- Finnagler in arms, Update!
- Deceptively Quick's Blazers starters
- ▼ October (22)