The wonderful Blazer spamming robot sent out an interesting opportunity today:
"Special Auction for Hannah Montana and Trail Blazers Suite Package
Your chance to bid on the SOLD OUT Hanna Montana concert!
Fourteen-year-old singer, songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus of the hit Emmy-nominated Disney Channel series 'Hannah Montana,' will perform her North American 'Best of Both Worlds' concert tour at the Rose Garden on Tuesday, October 30th at 7 PM. Don't miss your chance to see Miley perform both as a solo artist and as her popular television character Hannah Montana in an exclusive Rose Garden suite!
In addition, you'll receive a Trail Blazers suite to see Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge take on Chris Paul and the New Orleans Hornets for the 2007-08 regular season home opener on November 7th at 7 PM. "
Big companies love "synergy." No surprise, its probably on the top 50 fun/cool words to say list. When something is that neat-o, there's really no need for it to make any sense. You do it so you can reassure everyone you are indeed getting your synergy on. Synergy. Nice.
I don't know a whole lot about Hannah Montana, so I did a little investigating. Wikipedia says she's the daughter of former mullet kingpin Billy Ray Cyrus, so she must be awesome. Also, a guy who wrote for The Smothers Brothers, Dolly Parton, and (naturally) In Living Color wants to sue her show.
The auction ends October 19th at 10:00 AM. Just enough time to secure a payday loan. God bless synergy.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- ► 2008 (261)
- Thanks for a good month
- Quick Thoughts, Blazers Debut
- Opening Night
- Scoop Jackson vs. Blogs, its still on
- Catching Up With Joel Freeland
- A void to fill
- Blazers vs Sonics and first impressions
- The case of the missing overweight middle-aged cau...
- R-O-Y, like the award, get it?!?!?
- Hannah Montana and the Blazers go together like, w...
- The allure of Finnish Hip Hop Culture
- Davis Cup Update, You CAN'T come
- Davis Cup Ticket Prices
- Blazers now recruiting mentally unstable
- Fantasy Basketball Starts
- Whats eating Spanish Chocolate?
- NBA Live 08 Update
- Blazers injury bug lashes out at DeceptivelyQuick
- NBA Live 08 Release
- Blazers on Myspace. I know I'm a loser.
- Finnagler in arms, Update!
- Deceptively Quick's Blazers starters
- ▼ October (22)