The spectacular dream ridiculously ahead of schedule Blazers' season has officially come to an end. Losing is never as fun as winning, but with the big picture in mind any citizen of Rip City would be insane to be disappointed with this team. Consider where the franchise is and the direction it is heading. Appreciate the journey.
Now we turn our attention to the off-season: re-ups, releases, trades, draft picks, and our favorite of all, summer league. All of these things excite us far more than they should. You are wholly encouraged to keep checking in throughout the warmer months if you can appreciate obscurity as an art form.
And yes, a certain holiday yam that will not be named has gone missing. Good riddance.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Rockets win series. Just the beginning.
- Rudy All-Rookie Second Team, Batum..well. Yeah.
- Artest is crazy...about Brandon Roy. And he is act...
- Game 6: Spencer The Sweetpotato is ready
- Why not enjoy another Jailblazer story?
- Blazers face elimination, DeceptivelyQuick breaks ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Championship edition
- The Awesomeness that is buying playoff tickets on ...
- Game 2 was nice, other people's words
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Totally unrelated to everyt...
- Coach of the Year. What a Joke.
- Cheer Up Rip City!
- Well that sucked.
- Some of Cliff Robinson's stuff found, more evidenc...
- What A Season. Wow. And it isn't over.
- Petteri Koponen Watch: H.T. playing hardball
- Nate McMillan should be Coach of the Year, but isn...
- Early Weakened Pondering: Blazers Growth
- LaMarcus Aldridge, he is pretty good
- We interrupt your Rip City playoff joy to bring yo...
- Getting Waferd never hurt so little
- Cliff Robinson now playing air bass because he doe...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2008 (261)