The news just keeps coming today. Rudy Fernandez has been named to the All-Rookie Second Team. Fernandez tied with the Bobcat’s Augustine for the lowest vote total to earn honors, but in a field crowded with talented rookies this achievement is something for Rudy and Rip City to be proud of.
And just in case you forgot that achievements aren’t as impressive when they happen in the Northwest: There was a certain rookie that started for a team that won over fifty games that failed to get even a single vote. I’m too lazy to look it up, but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t happen too often.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Rockets win series. Just the beginning.
- Rudy All-Rookie Second Team, Batum..well. Yeah.
- Artest is crazy...about Brandon Roy. And he is act...
- Game 6: Spencer The Sweetpotato is ready
- Why not enjoy another Jailblazer story?
- Blazers face elimination, DeceptivelyQuick breaks ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Championship edition
- The Awesomeness that is buying playoff tickets on ...
- Game 2 was nice, other people's words
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Totally unrelated to everyt...
- Coach of the Year. What a Joke.
- Cheer Up Rip City!
- Well that sucked.
- Some of Cliff Robinson's stuff found, more evidenc...
- What A Season. Wow. And it isn't over.
- Petteri Koponen Watch: H.T. playing hardball
- Nate McMillan should be Coach of the Year, but isn...
- Early Weakened Pondering: Blazers Growth
- LaMarcus Aldridge, he is pretty good
- We interrupt your Rip City playoff joy to bring yo...
- Getting Waferd never hurt so little
- Cliff Robinson now playing air bass because he doe...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2008 (261)