Thursday, June 11, 2009
Exclusive post-game photo of Hedo Turkoglu
If a pastrami sandwich came to life and played basketball it would be Hedo Turkoglu. I don't know exactly why this is, but there is nothing I am more certain of. I can think of no better way to describe my favorite point-forward since Anthony Mason.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Channing Frye is off to do better things in a wors...
- Yamhill HighFlyers branding season finale
- Peace to Sergio Rodriguez
- Blazers 2009 Draft Trade #1 of 99873423421
- Q&A with Yamhill HighFlyers GM Eric Bailey
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Presidential Approval Editi...
- The Draft needs to get here before we are all lyin...
- Steve Nash to Portland, WTF?
- NBA Finals Haiku
- Exclusive post-game photo of Hedo Turkoglu
- Joel Freeland close to signing with stupid Euro cl...
- DeceptivelyQuick's new favorite congressman
- Jrue Holiday vs. Bayless: My own draft foolishness...
- Ladies and Gentlemen, and low-lifes: The first Bla...
- 2009 NBA Draft Athletic Test Results released
- Why I'm sad Cleveland lost: Less Delonte West in m...
- The NBA Draft: Indulge the geek within
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (261)