Thursday, September 13, 2007

That figures, Oden out all season

The rumors have been confirmed by Blazers.com, Oden is likely to miss the entire 2007-08 season. I won't post much about this right now, because I am likely to go off on a rant detailing how every time my hope for the team has reached the levels it has recently catastrophe seems to happen. Sean Elliot hits a miraculous three. Sheed throws a towel in the face of Sabonis. See what I mean? I'll stop. I knew I shouldn't have thrown up a Sam Bowie picture the day it came out that this was happening.

This sucks a lot, but we still have a good year planned. I was more eager to see how LaMarcus and Roy play this season anyways. If one of them gets hurt, by the way, I'm going into full on self-pity Blazers are cursed mode. Don't even try to stop me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go cry it out.

No comments: