Saturday, September 15, 2007

Vegas Vacation

I've called the good folks at the Rose Garden and let them know not to let anything major go down until next Saturday (9/22), as I will be on leave from Blogfrica. I'm going to Las Vegas, and may end up with my head in a vise, which would actually still be better than this. Needless to say, there will be no hot blogging action. As an ever opportunistic blogger, I planned my vacation to somehow avoid both summer league and the FIBA Tournament. Thats just how I roll.

Since we have to spend this time apart, go ahead and send in any ideas, comments, and/or such: deceptively.quick at yahoo.com

And if you happen to be from Finland, I already know that you would like to see more on Petteri Koponen. This blog is oddly popular in Finland, and I've written a good deal about The Finnagler. If you have any updates on the guy, that would be awesome, and I'll probably post them. The credit I give you is certain to bring you great fame and fortune.

No comments: