Say what you will about Darius Miles, but there is an area where he never fails us. His spending of that well-earned contract is nothing short of gold. I only wish the two higher paid Blazers this season, Raef and Steve Francis, would step up and challenge Miles to see who can spend their money in the most entertaining fashion. Step it up, guys. Anyways, this blog entry dedicated to D.Miles the donk enthusiast continues to to be one of the most popular on DeceptivelyQuick.
It may be old news, but I just discovered the website of a jeweler by the name of Jason of Beverly Hills. (Its weird saying this, but there is a bizarre intro to that website that is definitely not safe for work. If you plan on risking it, I recommend clicking the "skip intro" link rapid fire Contra style to bypass it.) So of course I was checking out his custom work, since I have been in the market for a diamond charm to go on my platinum chain for a while, and low and behold there's our friend D.Miles:
"Custom 'D-Miles Floating' Pendant made exclusively for Darius Miles. Full cut brilliant white and yellow diamonds pave set onto 14kt white gold."
You think Darius would only be on here once? Please. Here's number two:
"Custom charm bracelet made exclusively made for Darius Miles. Full cut brilliant white and black diamonds pave set onto 18kt white gold."
This is the one that you can sink your teeth into. Why multiple religious charms? Because East St. Louis is haunted. I imagine the star could double as a shout out to his agent Jeff Wechsler, who has done is job fairly well I'd say.
One more thing about the jewelry site, the super rich and/or famous people on that sight make logical sense-- Lil' John, Missy Elliot, Lebron James, --but then....Biz Markie? Nobody beats the Biz, indeed.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- Trade Deadline Hysteria
- To Random Portlander: Stop Being a Douche. Serious...
- About This Business of Sending Jack Off (HaHa!)
- Portland vs. Atlanta: This is not a Recap!
- Obligatory Roy for All-Star Post
- What We Learned: Blazers 7 Game Road Trip
- God Shammgod stays in Portland, YES!
- Goonerluke Gives Thanks
- Akeem The (Other) Dream
- Brrrrrrrrrr! Chronicles Volume 1: Soccer
- Petteri Koponen Update from Finland
- Blazers popularity hurts procrastinators
- Pippen versus the Finnagler
- A monument to Martell Webster's 3rd Quarter
- Circling back: Brandon Roy's nickname
- Damon Stoudamire not happy with aging, Grizzlies a...
- Portland vs Chicago: winning and growing
- Darius Miles entertains with his spending
- Portland vs Minnesota: New Win Streak
- New Years Day Finnish Style
- ▼ January (20)