Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Get your Zach Randolph Blazers jersey today!
Is it acceptable to wear a Z-Bo jersey ironically? I suppose that it could be difficult to explain such motivations to a mob of Blazer fans raining down on you with fists and lugies. But just in case you want to try it out, Zach Randolph's Blazer jersey is still for sale at the NBA.com store. At a recession friendly price!
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- A little Charles Barkley for your Sunday
- The IBL is easily worth the cost of admission
- The NBA is trying to ruin my summer. (Brought to y...
- In exchange for a chance to meet a basketball lege...
- The Blazers 2009 Draft. I'm confused.
- A Nation in Mourning: Akeem Scott a Playboy no lon...
- Tom Penn is staying
- Petteri Koponen Watch: He is a point guard, right?...
- Pritchard's new challenge: succession planning
- Weakened Non-Pondering: Phone it in edition
- Darius Miles...is still Darius Miles
- I did not see this coming: Roy gets second team, A...
- Presenting the best thing in the Universe: The Yam...
- Weakened Pondering: Stop the Rocket hating madness...
- Some NBA Coach really respects Przybilla
- Team USA is coming for our Blazers
- Rasheed Wallace to retire?
- Get your Zach Randolph Blazers jersey today!
- The Off-season is on! More Koponen. More Freeland....
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (261)