Wow. I mean, really. The burst of euphoria running through my body is really going to be difficult to convey here. This is not related to the NBA. Or Finland-things. Try to follow.
My appreciation of the IBL has been well established. I mean, I literally saw God at an IBL game. No. I saw God in an IBL game. (Good handle, shaky jumper.) The fact that this cost $5 and was in a high school gym only made it better.
Then I started hearing that the IBL was putting a new team close to my home town in rural Oregon. I was excited. When you grow up in an area without a lot of these types of things you get impressed pretty easily. The prospect of catching a delightfully novel IBL game added a new layer of cool to all my future return trips home.
Then I discovered the name of the team. I may have crapped my pants. Consider me an instant fan. There are no guarantees that this will not be incorporated into the DeceptivelyQuick JPEG Banner of Honor.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- A little Charles Barkley for your Sunday
- The IBL is easily worth the cost of admission
- The NBA is trying to ruin my summer. (Brought to y...
- In exchange for a chance to meet a basketball lege...
- The Blazers 2009 Draft. I'm confused.
- A Nation in Mourning: Akeem Scott a Playboy no lon...
- Tom Penn is staying
- Petteri Koponen Watch: He is a point guard, right?...
- Pritchard's new challenge: succession planning
- Weakened Non-Pondering: Phone it in edition
- Darius Miles...is still Darius Miles
- I did not see this coming: Roy gets second team, A...
- Presenting the best thing in the Universe: The Yam...
- Weakened Pondering: Stop the Rocket hating madness...
- Some NBA Coach really respects Przybilla
- Team USA is coming for our Blazers
- Rasheed Wallace to retire?
- Get your Zach Randolph Blazers jersey today!
- The Off-season is on! More Koponen. More Freeland....
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (261)