Maybe not purposely.
The basketball being played in the conference finals has been very satisfying to watch. The stoppages in play have been the problem. I have learned to sprint out of the room during commercial breaks. This conditioned response is a result of the "Where Amazing Happens" commercial that shows the exclamation point of the Blazers epic 2000 playoff collapse. In slow motion. For the masochists:
Every time I see it I hope Scottie won't bite on that crossover.
This is not necessary. There is an alternative that is more entertaining and is not the least bit heart breaking to anybody:
Also, drink Sprite. Attend the NBA sponsored dunk contest thing on Saturday. Sprite!
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- A little Charles Barkley for your Sunday
- The IBL is easily worth the cost of admission
- The NBA is trying to ruin my summer. (Brought to y...
- In exchange for a chance to meet a basketball lege...
- The Blazers 2009 Draft. I'm confused.
- A Nation in Mourning: Akeem Scott a Playboy no lon...
- Tom Penn is staying
- Petteri Koponen Watch: He is a point guard, right?...
- Pritchard's new challenge: succession planning
- Weakened Non-Pondering: Phone it in edition
- Darius Miles...is still Darius Miles
- I did not see this coming: Roy gets second team, A...
- Presenting the best thing in the Universe: The Yam...
- Weakened Pondering: Stop the Rocket hating madness...
- Some NBA Coach really respects Przybilla
- Team USA is coming for our Blazers
- Rasheed Wallace to retire?
- Get your Zach Randolph Blazers jersey today!
- The Off-season is on! More Koponen. More Freeland....
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (261)