Sunday, May 31, 2009

A little Charles Barkley for your Sunday

Exactly how you have a basketball blog and not write about the NBA Playoffs (outside of the Blazers and that stupid commercial that is now haunting my dreams) I'm not sure. In my defense, I did warn you that things were going to be kept as obscure as possible this summer.

I guess this clip is edging me a little closer to writing about an actual NBA game. Something all NBA fans know is to never skip out on TNT's pregame/halftime/postgame coverage. This reinforces that knowledge. Enjoy Charles calling his producer a pussy:




I really hate that Reggie Miller is kept around the broadcasting world in spite of his awfulness, my how some things refuse to change, but his reaction to Chuck here is entertaining.


(Assist Deadspin.)

No comments:

Blog Archive