Blazers 120 Knicks 114 (boxscore)
I heard I've been pretty negative around here lately. Too sarcastic. Probably. I mean, the game went to OT and the Knicks were without Crawford, Curry, Randolph, and as always, Starbury. All to remind us once again that the post-winning bonanza Blazer team is in fact good enough to barely beat bad teams (sometimes).
But let me say that last night's game was AWESOME (thats right, all caps!). Down the stretch, the teams looked as tired as any I can remember. Roy looked hobbled and depleted, but somehow kept making plays when he really needed to. Aldrdige had a nice game. The Port of Miami Steve Blake had another better than expected night. Outlaw's mini-slump continued, probably because I just picked him up in fantasy league.
The real fun of this game was that for the most part it felt like Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson versus the Blazers. The absence of the usual shoot-always guys from the Knicks lineup gave this shoot-always guy the green light, and it was, to quote Walt Frazier, "asd;fjsd;lkfjsad;fj." He scored 45, I can't blame Walt for coming up with some creative vocabulary to describe what was going on (listen to his analysis in the video below). Enjoy:
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- Blazers pointguard of the future search OVER
- Blazers and the dunk contest
- Maybe we should chill out on this Oden thing
- Petteri Koponen still Finnaglin
- Roy Isn't Hurt, He Just Needs His Joints Re-Welded...
- Blazers vs Wizards: Why They Play The Game
- An End to A "Rivalry"
- Enjoying the doldrums
- Horrible What I Did To You: Greatest Hits
- DeceptivelyQuick BACK, MORE WISE, BUT STILL KINDA ...
- Making Amends
- Congratulations Portland State
- Hard to Not Love Shaq
- Until Further Notice
- Clyde Drexler Was Pretty Hard
- That Knicks Game Was AWESOME
- Lets Stop Pretending College Sports are College Sp...
- The Blazers Are Still Good Enough To Barely Beat B...
- Toronto: Please Make Calderon Unhappy
- I Don't Totally Hate David Stern
- In the first round of the 2008 NBA Draft, the Port...
- Joel Pryzbilla Knows When to Hold Em
- Blazers Big Win Over the Lakers
- Akeem Scott's Espoo Debut
- ▼ March (24)