As Blaze of Love pointed out, there really is some awesomely horrible Blazers crap available for purchase. But what about second hand Blazers crap? That, my friends, is a treasure trove awaiting your arrival. Here are some of my favorites currently available on Ebay:
- What could be better than a Jarrett Jack bobble head? A Jarret Jack bobble head AND a Jamaal Magloire bobble head! The fact that such an object as a Magloire bobble head exists has me searching for new answers on life.
- Everyone remembers those rad Dairy Queen Blazers Glasses. You can buy the whole set. For some reason when I was younger a glass featuring Clyde Drexler laying in a net converted into a hammock spinning a tennis ball on his finger seemed totally normal. If my parents got rid of our family collection of these you will find me bidding on this auction shortly.
- If you can explain what that picture is in front of the TRAILBLAZERS type please tell me. So far I think I make out an axe.
- A somewhat disturbing Clyde Drexler Dream Team t-shirt.
- A Blazers pinwheel belt buckle.
- And my personal favorite, a genuine Bud Light 1987 Blazers Playoff Cap. With laser inscribed autographs! I plan on bidding on this and am really, really hoping it has one of those elastic band things around the back for maximum comfort.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Slow Posting Excuse Number 12381287231089132
- Clearing up some Blazer myths, volume I
- Bill Bayno returns to team, warm fuzzies
- Greg Oden's latest injury: Everyone take a deep br...
- Tuesday Linksta 2/24/09:
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Travis Best still playing e...
- Weakened Pondering: Blazers vs High Scoring Teams
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Brandon Jennings can't wait...
- Trade Deadline Day, Michael Ruffin!
- A break from the trade talk, thanks Z-Bo!
- I Can't Stop Giving Trade Rumor Updates: The Carte...
- Another Trade Rumors Update: It's almost over
- Tuesday Linksta 2/17/09
- Blazer trade rumors getting more hilarious, Luke R...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Plus/Minus edition
- Nate Robinson can't dunk as well as a kid from Col...
- Who is Matthew Hirsch and why is he taunting me?
- Taurean Green got waived...I think...
- More Amare to Portland, this is ridiculous
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Nothing to add edition
- Portland for Amare is not going away...
- Awesome Blazers garbage on Ebay: Volume I
- About all this LaMarcus for Stoudemire talk....
- Bonzi Wells dropped from Chinese Team, one step cl...
- Thursday Linksta 2/5/09
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Designer Jeans edition
- Did you know Rebecca Haarlow blogs too?!?
- Mandatory Super Bowl Entry: Steve Patterson is whe...
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (261)