Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A break from the trade talk, thanks Z-Bo!

Looking back at Blazer personnel moves in recent history, I rank the Blazers dumping Z-Bo below only Kevin Pritchard's legendary 2006 Draft hustle that landed Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge in terms of impact towards the team's future. (Roy is still the only player from that draft class to make an All-Star team, by the way. Hopefully Aldridge will join him soon.)

The desperate hope that the Blazers would find a way to send Z-Bo packing was one of the main reasons this blog was started. The great thing about Zach is that he keeps proving me right. Check out the latest:



Zach is one of the few players who can bounce back from an injury with a suspension. Check out his justification:
"He hopped up and got in my face and almost kissed me in my mouth," Randolph said. "I just pushed him out of my face. If I would have hit him, he wouldn't have got up off the ground."
Nice.

(Assist to SLAM.)

No comments:

Blog Archive