Friday, February 13, 2009

Taurean Green got waived...I think...

If I have done nothing else, I hope I have convinced some of you out there to love Taurean Green as I do. He really has had a decent season for CAI Zaragoza. There were the ups and downs as expected, but at least from the box scores he seemed like an important contributor, albeit for a team that was doing a lot of losing. After twenty games, Green posted averages of 11 points and 2.4 assists in 25 minutes per.

But did he really fit? International blogger compadre Rodman sent over the link to a recent interview with Green and it seems he and Zaragoza may have parted ways. Or is it just the rough auto-transate?

- Understand your dismissal?
This is a business. Do you have to. Meanwhile, I turn down the track and continue my work with my colleagues, because to me from the club no one has told me anything about it.

- Having seen, regrets having signed for CAI?
-I do not regret. Never look back. Clear that I miss my home, my home, my country, my family and my friends, but this is a new experience, a good experience and I'm here to learn and be better. I think this year is helping me a lot for that.

So was Taurean Green actually dismissed from the team? And if he was, does the team plan on getting around to letting him know that? European Professional Basketball: Cold Blooded. Someone please give me some answers.

No comments:

Blog Archive