Saturday night Nate Robinson won the dunk contest. He deserved it, what with the whole jumping over Superman and all. But his second dunk was lame. In case you need a refresher, take a gander:
Calm down Spike. First of all, it really wasn't that cool. It kind of seems like, you know, cheating. Worse, I saw a kid from Columbia River High School do this at the Les Schwab Invitational basketball tournament. And he did it better. Connor Oberst, this is for you:
If Connor did that wearing a Knicks jersey Spike Lee may have spontaneously combusted.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Slow Posting Excuse Number 12381287231089132
- Clearing up some Blazer myths, volume I
- Bill Bayno returns to team, warm fuzzies
- Greg Oden's latest injury: Everyone take a deep br...
- Tuesday Linksta 2/24/09:
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Travis Best still playing e...
- Weakened Pondering: Blazers vs High Scoring Teams
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Brandon Jennings can't wait...
- Trade Deadline Day, Michael Ruffin!
- A break from the trade talk, thanks Z-Bo!
- I Can't Stop Giving Trade Rumor Updates: The Carte...
- Another Trade Rumors Update: It's almost over
- Tuesday Linksta 2/17/09
- Blazer trade rumors getting more hilarious, Luke R...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Plus/Minus edition
- Nate Robinson can't dunk as well as a kid from Col...
- Who is Matthew Hirsch and why is he taunting me?
- Taurean Green got waived...I think...
- More Amare to Portland, this is ridiculous
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Nothing to add edition
- Portland for Amare is not going away...
- Awesome Blazers garbage on Ebay: Volume I
- About all this LaMarcus for Stoudemire talk....
- Bonzi Wells dropped from Chinese Team, one step cl...
- Thursday Linksta 2/5/09
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Designer Jeans edition
- Did you know Rebecca Haarlow blogs too?!?
- Mandatory Super Bowl Entry: Steve Patterson is whe...
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (261)