Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Linksta 2/5/09

A collection of links to keep you occupied from doing any actual work today. Because I care.

- Brandon Roy interview. Roybot graduated from the Clyde Drexler school of vanilla.

- More from Hoops World, an article about how the Blazers won't be looking to make any deadline trades.

- Blaze of Love found a D.Miles interview. He seems like such a great guy, a player that really has his head on straight. Excuse me while I go vomit.

- Bust a Bucket blows up some message board lamers. I like it. I vote for the BaB Crew to shine their light on internet forum ridiculousness on a regular basis. (Feel free to start here.)

- Dwight Jaynes is grumpy as hell and he's not gonna take it anymore. Also, get off his lawn and he's keeping your football that landed in his yard. Haven't you seen Gran Torino?

No comments:

Blog Archive