Wells stays in game shape by training at his home, and he said a return to professional basketball remains a viable option if presented the right offer. He still lives the NBA lifestyle to an extent. He drove to the Macker in a 2006 Bentley, and his fiancée wore a diamond on her ring finger that nearly matched the Bentley in size.Ha. As long as by "if presented by the right offer" they mean "an offer" I can see that being true. Does Muncie, Indiana have an IBL team?
But for now, Wells prefers to live the moment in Muncie and focus on coaching his relatives to basketball stardom.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Because you've just been dying to know what Bonzi Wells is up to
I noticed a Bonzi Wells article popped up on HoopsHype and thought I would share. The article comes from his hometown paper and is one of the few things I've read about Bonzi lately that actually portrays him in a slightly positive way. After getting bounced from his Chinese team, Bonzi is back at home just bein' his celebrity self (complete with authentic celebrity shades) and helping with the kids:
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Please stop sending me dance videos
- Stephon Marbury is taking over my life
- Move over Koponen, Finland's next great basketball...
- Ike Diogu signed by New Orleans
- The Uninteresting Truth
- Qyntel Woods: Still a professional basketball play...
- Some in Memphis believe Randolph will help them, h...
- How Much Will The City of Portland Love Andre Mill...
- Portland signs Andre Miller
- Another July NBA Blog Post
- Into the equatorial qualms we go. Hey, ESPN TradeM...
- Because you've just been dying to know what Bonzi ...
- FREE TAUREAN GREEN
- Blazers vs Nuggets Incomplete Summer League Reacti...
- Taurean Green Watch: Yes, I'm still doing this edi...
- I suppose I need a Paul Millsap entry
- You mean it costs money to watch NBA Summer League...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Not really. Well sorta. A b...
- Hedo Turkoglu's wife can handle a pastrami of any ...
- Turkoglu agrees to come to Portland, Pastrami!
- Turkoglu to Portland, Rudy kind of a dick maybe
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (261)