For those who predicted that Qyntel Woods' life would be in shambles by now: he just got a new contract from the Polish League team he joined last February.
While this keeps Woods employed as a professional basketball player, the Polish League is yet another step down for Woods. His first Euro contract was with the elite Olympiacos, who gave him the boot after he was caught smoking weed. He was then picked up by the respectable but less glamorous Fortitudo Bologna for the rest of their season before moving to Poland. This pattern puts Woods in the IBL sometime around 2013.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Please stop sending me dance videos
- Stephon Marbury is taking over my life
- Move over Koponen, Finland's next great basketball...
- Ike Diogu signed by New Orleans
- The Uninteresting Truth
- Qyntel Woods: Still a professional basketball play...
- Some in Memphis believe Randolph will help them, h...
- How Much Will The City of Portland Love Andre Mill...
- Portland signs Andre Miller
- Another July NBA Blog Post
- Into the equatorial qualms we go. Hey, ESPN TradeM...
- Because you've just been dying to know what Bonzi ...
- FREE TAUREAN GREEN
- Blazers vs Nuggets Incomplete Summer League Reacti...
- Taurean Green Watch: Yes, I'm still doing this edi...
- I suppose I need a Paul Millsap entry
- You mean it costs money to watch NBA Summer League...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Not really. Well sorta. A b...
- Hedo Turkoglu's wife can handle a pastrami of any ...
- Turkoglu agrees to come to Portland, Pastrami!
- Turkoglu to Portland, Rudy kind of a dick maybe
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (261)