since nothing new is happening in basketball frontier, here's some more Finnish TV awesomeness for you. The following is a clip from amazingly popular reality TV series, kind of Finnish version of "Cheaters":
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Petteri Koponen Watch: Not really. Well sorta. A break from trade rumors, anyways. Edition
I would like to share with you the latest from our Finnish Insider, H.T. Rumor is he sent me this e-mail right before taking the stage to perform a cover of "Dangerous" at the Michael Jackson tribute. While Petteri Koponen isn't mentioned specifically, I think it is safe to say we know what he is up to: watching IHMEBANTU!
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Please stop sending me dance videos
- Stephon Marbury is taking over my life
- Move over Koponen, Finland's next great basketball...
- Ike Diogu signed by New Orleans
- The Uninteresting Truth
- Qyntel Woods: Still a professional basketball play...
- Some in Memphis believe Randolph will help them, h...
- How Much Will The City of Portland Love Andre Mill...
- Portland signs Andre Miller
- Another July NBA Blog Post
- Into the equatorial qualms we go. Hey, ESPN TradeM...
- Because you've just been dying to know what Bonzi ...
- FREE TAUREAN GREEN
- Blazers vs Nuggets Incomplete Summer League Reacti...
- Taurean Green Watch: Yes, I'm still doing this edi...
- I suppose I need a Paul Millsap entry
- You mean it costs money to watch NBA Summer League...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Not really. Well sorta. A b...
- Hedo Turkoglu's wife can handle a pastrami of any ...
- Turkoglu agrees to come to Portland, Pastrami!
- Turkoglu to Portland, Rudy kind of a dick maybe
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (261)