- Akeem Scott is doing Akeem Scott thingsIn a week that saw many players cut from preseason rosters, we honor the downtrodden spirits of these players with video. Please stand, remove your hats, and solemly observe one Austin Croshere, recently waived from the Indiana Pacers.
- Big Pun was cut by the Celtics
- The Biggest Story in the World (Part II)
- A bunch of McDonalds high school dunk contests, excellent for time theft
- Gotta love Ricky Davis
- Shavlik Randolph makes the team. Nickname suggestions?
Friday, October 24, 2008
Weak Review: Waived players edition
There was some actual news this week, which fortunately for you sidelined some of my more inane ramblings. Lets see what happened...
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- Weak Review: Mr. Glass edition
- Dear Rip City, Stop thinking about Oden. I can hel...
- NBA Opening Night: Blazers vs Lakers
- Blazers opening night, I am filled with enthusiasm...
- Blazers season previews review...What?
- Get your hope here, Oden style
- Weak Review: Waived players edition
- Shavlik Randolph, Portland Trailblazer
- Ricky Davis gives monetary rewards for dunking on ...
- Consolidated McDonalds Dunk Contests = secret sauc...
- The Biggest Story in the WORLD: Dan Dickau release...
- Darius Miles waived, donks vanishing into the suns...
- Meanwhile, back in Finland
- Weak Review: Ghosts from the past
- Inconsequential Tales of Blazer-Fan Interaction: U...
- Petteri Koponen's Italian Experience: Update
- The Dirk Defense
- Qyntel Woods Blotter Update: The Italians are awar...
- The Outdoor Game! Phoenix vs. Denver
- That MoPed cost Monta Ellis $3 Million
- The Blazers ARE NOT INJURY PRONE
- Not Another Season Preview! 2008 Trailblazers
- The Optimist's Blazer Preview
- The Pessimist's Blazer Preview
- Why did you not tell me the Portland Chinooks were...
- A little Hibachi to hold you over
- ▼ October (26)