Friday, January 16, 2009
Darius plays his tenth game, Miles-gate turns into Miles Missle Crisis
So that happened. Now, will the Blazers call on the firm Ha, Ha, & Ha and actually file a lawsuit? I personally think that the franchise's image has taken enough of a hit from this ordeal already, so am hoping not. Then again I do love a circus. ("Circus" meaning big embarrassing legal battles played out in front of the media, not an actual circus. Those are terrifying.) Also, there are no funny pictures of Blazers President Larry Miller on the internet.
UPDATE: If you are interested in how the Miles Missle Crisis has impacted perceptions of Kevin Pritchard, check out this article by Adrian Wojnarowski. Ouch.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Weak in Review: Roy makes All-Star, shamockery avo...
- When Greg Oden plays 30 minutes or more...
- Oden & Fernandez named to All-Star rookie challeng...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Coach is on to something Ed...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Don't Watch Edition
- ESPN reports on Brandon Jennings as if they have s...
- The Roy Gap: Will national media ever close it?
- That was quite a game, Mr. Roy
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland Round 1 was kind o...
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland, will DeceptivelyQ...
- The Blazers at Midseason
- Rudy Fernandez wins dunk contest entry, will be cr...
- Von Wafer Watch: Does it all have to end here edit...
- Darius plays his tenth game, Miles-gate turns into...
- Will Memphis end the Miles saga tonight?
- Petteri Koponen Watch: The Finns rule the cold
- Portland off the hook for Miles-gate e-mail
- Von Wafer Watch: Mamba gets Waferd!
- Another Darius Miles Update, unfortunately
- Joel Freeland Update: DNP, ankle
- Who says. Rudy Fernandez. Can't Jump? Please make ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: I have nothing else to add ...
- Darius Miles Update, can't stop won't stop
- Von Wafer Watch! Yeah, this is happening.
- Grizz re-sign Darius Miles, naturally
- Darius Miles Update: Blazers now taking legal coun...
- Roundball Mining Company declares war on Deceptive...
- Suns waive Brown, totally should have signed Damon...
- Darius Miles waived by Memphis, team continues to ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Boykins free addition
- On Von Wafer's recent blowuptuation
- Man, all that publicity is really working
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Second Banana Edition
- Satellite Post: Holiday eatingness recap
- Hornets at Portland, Pre-pregame
- Joel Freeland gets his first start, Euro basketbal...
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2008 (261)