Posting will be a bit slow this week as I'm outside of the cozy confines of Rip City doing things that would bore you. Being that I'm in a region that is so low on basketball love, I am proud to report that a random local person gushed about the greatness of Brandon Roy upon learning of my residence. They pronounced his name all Frenchy, "Brandon Wah," but its still an undeniable indicator of the Blazers growing national profile.
Now that the holiday season is over and you are all back to your wonderful jobs, I thought I'd catch you up on what you missed while you were getting drunk and uncomfortable around family members:
-For the love of God, DO NOT VOTE RUDY
-Joel Freeland got injured, a genius career move as he immediately earned his first start
- Earl Boykins got kicked of the team, except not really. Do you know how hard it is to put champagne back into the bottle?
- I'm still so proud to own this shirt
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- November (2)
- September (1)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (6)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (2)
- December (5)
- November (11)
- October (21)
- September (17)
- August (23)
- July (21)
- June (17)
- May (19)
- April (22)
- March (13)
- February (28)
- Weak in Review: Roy makes All-Star, shamockery avo...
- When Greg Oden plays 30 minutes or more...
- Oden & Fernandez named to All-Star rookie challeng...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Coach is on to something Ed...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Don't Watch Edition
- ESPN reports on Brandon Jennings as if they have s...
- The Roy Gap: Will national media ever close it?
- That was quite a game, Mr. Roy
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland Round 1 was kind o...
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland, will DeceptivelyQ...
- The Blazers at Midseason
- Rudy Fernandez wins dunk contest entry, will be cr...
- Von Wafer Watch: Does it all have to end here edit...
- Darius plays his tenth game, Miles-gate turns into...
- Will Memphis end the Miles saga tonight?
- Petteri Koponen Watch: The Finns rule the cold
- Portland off the hook for Miles-gate e-mail
- Von Wafer Watch: Mamba gets Waferd!
- Another Darius Miles Update, unfortunately
- Joel Freeland Update: DNP, ankle
- Who says. Rudy Fernandez. Can't Jump? Please make ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: I have nothing else to add ...
- Darius Miles Update, can't stop won't stop
- Von Wafer Watch! Yeah, this is happening.
- Grizz re-sign Darius Miles, naturally
- Darius Miles Update: Blazers now taking legal coun...
- Roundball Mining Company declares war on Deceptive...
- Suns waive Brown, totally should have signed Damon...
- Darius Miles waived by Memphis, team continues to ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Boykins free addition
- On Von Wafer's recent blowuptuation
- Man, all that publicity is really working
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Second Banana Edition
- Satellite Post: Holiday eatingness recap
- Hornets at Portland, Pre-pregame
- Joel Freeland gets his first start, Euro basketbal...
- December (51)
- November (42)
- October (26)
- September (10)
- August (12)
- July (15)
- June (13)
- May (6)
- April (16)
- March (24)
- February (26)
- January (20)