Joel Freeland was putting together an impressive season off the bench for Gran Canaria, then he got injured. I figured the bum ankle would be a small setback; Freeland would sit out and rehab until healthy and then be eased back into his reserve role. That is how these things work.
Once again, it is clear that I do not understand European basketball. Joel Freeland, the injured Joel Freeland, just got the first start of his ACB Career. He played less than two minutes, I assume because he was, um, injured. He scored two points and nabbed one rebound if you're curious. But yeah, good stuff, I guess.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- Weak in Review: Roy makes All-Star, shamockery avo...
- When Greg Oden plays 30 minutes or more...
- Oden & Fernandez named to All-Star rookie challeng...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Coach is on to something Ed...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Don't Watch Edition
- ESPN reports on Brandon Jennings as if they have s...
- The Roy Gap: Will national media ever close it?
- That was quite a game, Mr. Roy
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland Round 1 was kind o...
- Taurean Green vs. Joel Freeland, will DeceptivelyQ...
- The Blazers at Midseason
- Rudy Fernandez wins dunk contest entry, will be cr...
- Von Wafer Watch: Does it all have to end here edit...
- Darius plays his tenth game, Miles-gate turns into...
- Will Memphis end the Miles saga tonight?
- Petteri Koponen Watch: The Finns rule the cold
- Portland off the hook for Miles-gate e-mail
- Von Wafer Watch: Mamba gets Waferd!
- Another Darius Miles Update, unfortunately
- Joel Freeland Update: DNP, ankle
- Who says. Rudy Fernandez. Can't Jump? Please make ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: I have nothing else to add ...
- Darius Miles Update, can't stop won't stop
- Von Wafer Watch! Yeah, this is happening.
- Grizz re-sign Darius Miles, naturally
- Darius Miles Update: Blazers now taking legal coun...
- Roundball Mining Company declares war on Deceptive...
- Suns waive Brown, totally should have signed Damon...
- Darius Miles waived by Memphis, team continues to ...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Boykins free addition
- On Von Wafer's recent blowuptuation
- Man, all that publicity is really working
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Second Banana Edition
- Satellite Post: Holiday eatingness recap
- Hornets at Portland, Pre-pregame
- Joel Freeland gets his first start, Euro basketbal...
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2008 (261)