Thursday, August 23, 2007

Expanding horizons, 17

I'm more basketball connoisseur than a sports fan. I'll watch football, maybe even baseball, but I don't really get too into either. I tried to watch soccer, but dude, seriously, zzzzzz. I'm working on it, and I think I have a leading candidate to serve Commander Riker to my Captain Jean-Luc Picard that is basketball.

Tennis.

There, I said it. The last couple years, I've been watching the big tournaments. Now I find myself starting to follow storylines. I watched Davydenko vs. Donald Young last night. Young is my new favorite American in tennis (Djokovic still holds my heart overall), thanks to coming out of nowhere to almost topple Davydenko while wearing his hat tipped to the side the whole time.

US Open baby, I'm ready.

No comments:

Blog Archive