Friday, November 21, 2008

Blazers vs Kings, Pre-pregame

KP is getting unusually influential these days.

It should be a win tonight. This will be the first time we get to see how this team responds to coming off a blow-out victory, which could be telling.

Anyone else notice how Spencer Hawes has not been sucking this year? Brad Miller 2.0 baby! I do love Brad Miller. No I'm serious. The rules of basketball appreciation demand that you enjoy Centers that average 5 assists per game. Kevin Martin is probably out, which helps the Blazers but hurts my fantasy team. I'm so conflicted.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3718961&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines


Thoughts?

Jack Brown said...

Not really.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I been drinkin that Hawes Kool Aid mane. It aint quite grape yet, but gettin there. Closer to the red stuff right now.

-brrrrr

Blog Archive