From H.T.'s last Akeem Scott update, we knew the People's Champ was doing good things with the Honka Playboys. Enjoy the latest scoop from H.T., Akeem Scott for MVP! People's Champ, People's Champ, People's Champ!
First I must say that it is my responsibility to congratulate for Deceptivelyquick's new banner. It is a work of art that is quite close to the visions of new age masters such as Francis Bacon and Richard Anuszkiewicz.
As you can see, Akeem Scott is still doing Akeem Scott things here in Finland. After almost one quarter of Finnish League regular season has been played, Honka Playboys has won 7 out of 10 games (including 5-0 at home), largely thanks to upgraded play by The Other Dream, who currently is averaging 22 points, 3,6 assists, 3,2 rebounds and 2,5 steals a game while draining 64,6 % of his 2pt shots and 82,8 % of his free throws. Akeem has also developed into a media favorite, something highly unusual for a basketball player in Finland, since sports news are filled with ice hockey, soccer and . Here you can see Akeem doing the things he does best and talking about his future:
Akeem Scott interview
Watch that video and adopt Akeem's free throw routine into your daily life. I copied his routine and now apply it to when I'm microwaving my pizza bagels.
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- Thanksgiving laziness: Repurposing old posts writt...
- Appreciating Brandon Roy: Shot Distribution
- Limited internet access gangster links post
- Reading Shaq's Twitter has not yet gotten old
- Blazers vs Kings (again), Pre-pregame (blah)
- Weakened Review, ex-Blazers on the move
- Portland vs Phoenix, Pre-pregame; Von Wafer editio...
- Blazers vs Kings, Pre-pregame
- Taurean Green and Joel Freeland updates
- I don't know what this is
- Inconsequential Tales of Blazer-Fan Interaction: Z...
- Rasheed Wallace reacts to FreeDarko
- Blazers vs Bulls, catharsis
- Ron Artest will not stand for your homophobia, oh ...
- Blazers vs. Warriors; immediate rage please subsid...
- Blazers vs Warriors, pre-pregame
- Taurean Green blows up
- They still like Jarrett Jack in Indy
- A look at the Blazers, ten games in
- Blazers vs T'Wolves, Pre-pregame
- Blazers vs New Orleans Pre-pregame
- Akeem Scott: People's Champ, People's Champ, Peopl...
- NBA ballers should probably stop letting people re...
- The Latest on Joel Freeland
- Petteri Koponen in Italy Update: I just died a lit...
- The return of Oden
- Oden might play, please remain calm
- KP & Big Pun
- Greg Oden makes All-Star ballot
- Taurean Green Update: Learning his ACB's (See that...
- Gilbert Arenas would fit in Portland
- Everyone loves a road trip...
- Sergio Rodriguez asks for trade
- Blazers vs. Rockets conclusion; dramatized narrati...
- The Roy Sneakers are not worthy of supporting the ...
- Definitive outline of Darius Miles ramifications
- Blazers vs Rockets
- Portland vs. Utah, CNN vs. The Sith
- Voting is fun
- Outlaw for Conley rumors...
- Rudy's first three games
- Weakend Review: Don't you feel better? I feel bett...
- ▼ November (42)