Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting is fun

Pretty historical day today. Or not really. It depends on the outcome of the vote, I guess. Stats geeks think it will be a monumental evening, which is encouraging. I recommend you vote today, although if you happen to be in Oregon you probably already voted, because we vote by mail because we're awesome. And if you are a Finnish citizen you probably can't vote in our election because 1) You have to be a United Statesian to be eligible and 2) American voting systems aren't equipped to understand your vote by fish methods.

Whether you voted or not, I recommend going to your nearest Ben & Jerry's and telling them that you did, because they will give you free ice cream. I'm giddy. My election night plans are as follows:

1) Pick up girlfriend.
2) Purchase burgers and fries from Five Guys.
3) Get free ice cream.
4) Watch results come in.

Oh yeah, and one more time, the Oden icon...

No comments:

Blog Archive