What a week, I really should stop posting so much. Here are some DeceptivelyQuick highlights you may have missed:
- Petteri Koponen got the starting nod and his team won, TWICE (1 , 2).
- Channing Frye is a Blazer. Don't get used to that sentence.
- Mo Evans gets Wafer'd!
- When it comes to getting your mind right after getting Turkoglu'd(!), pain works.
- Blazers ranked in order of scoring consistency. I swear that someday, someone will appreciate this.
- While his scoring has not increased much over last season, Roy's consistency has blown up.
- How did I not write anything about Darius Miles trying out for the Clippers? I guess we should reread the ramifications.
- BONUS UPDATE: Bonzi Wells to play in China! Awesome!
That is it for me this week. Oh, check out Canzano saying "Yo," good stuff. The Clippers play at Portland tonight, mostly so everyone can boo Zach again and make themselves feel good. I won't be watching the game as I have an important appointment. Yes, I will be getting plowed at an open-bar Christmas party. To celebrate Jesus, I guess. Indeed. Peace!
Oh yeah! Random youtube of the week!
These fine places have linked here, even after they read it:
- Agree to Disagree
- Alana G
- And One
- Ball Don't Lie
- Ball In Europe
- Be The Three
- Blaze of Love
- Bust a Bucket
- El CAI a la ACB
- El Ilusorio Blog de Rudy
- Give Me The Rock
- KNEE JERK NBA
- Life on Dumars
- NBA FanHouse
- OregonLive.com Blazers Blog
- Peninsula is Mightier
- Peter Robert Casey
- Rip City Forever
- Roundball Mining Company
- Rusty's Blog
- Sport Chit Chat
- Steven's Triathlon Station
- SunSpectrum: A Phoenix Suns Blog
- The AltRaps Blog
- THE WIZZNUTZZ
- Trailblazers Talk
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- What Would Oakley Do?
A sampling of other places I steal from:
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (233)
- The Interwebs Love LaMarcus
- Sans-Roy Blazers beat the Boston Bullies
- More on Channing Frye
- Joel Freeland injury update
- Earl Boykins CUT from Italian Club! More time for ...
- Joel Freeland injury
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Christmas is a time for giv...
- Don't Vote Rudy
- Suns sign Brown, ruin Christmas
- Watchout for those Vikings
- Nuggets at Portland, Pre-pregame
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Moral victories edition
- Shaq took the loss at Portland pretty hard
- Your Weekend Disturbing Animated Gif
- Weak Review: Brandon Roy goes mainstream edition
- Brandon Roy scores 52, Blazers win
- Suns at Portland, Pre-pregame
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Still starting
- Darius Miles signs with Memphis, soul-mate Z-Bo ki...
- Petteri Koponen Watch: Don't pay attention to this...
- Weak Review: Darius Miles won't go away edition
- First All-Star ballot returns: Playing for Portlan...
- Scoring Consistency Observation #2: For the haters...
- Goonerluke random thought 12/11
- Scoring Consistency Observation #1: Brandon Roy at...
- The Consistent Stat is NOT dead!
- Portland Trailblazers Painfest: A Festival of PAIN...
- Another Von Wafer siting! GA!
- Petteri Koponen watch: Another start, another win
- Goonerluke random thought 12/10
- Blazers get Turkoglu'd!
- On Channing Frye
- Magic at Blazers, Pre-pregame
- Goonerluke random thought 12/9
- Petteri Koponen gets to play
- Goonerluke random thought 12/8
- Bah! Portland at Toronto, Sunday morning game snea...
- Portland vs Boston Recap; I don't wanna talk about...
- Portland at Boston, Pre-pregame
- Goonerluke random thought 12/5/08
- UW to retire Brandon Roy's jersey
- The (Blazers) Spirit
- Hollinger wouldn't lie, Portland a lock for the pl...
- Other blogs are interested in Taurean Green too?
- Another Joel Freeland Update
- Goonerluke random thought 12/4/08
- Forbes report: Blazers value jumps 21%
- Another 10 games, another check-up
- Blazers vs. Wizards, Pre-pregame
- Goonerluke still alive, with many random thoughts
- In the desert, my battle for free internet continu...
- ▼ December (51)